Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 24, 2012
7:43:21 PM
Is there a way to have the recording option DEFAULT to "Any Time"?
Edited by ShaunMN on Jul 24, 2012 at 7:50:21 PM

So my Fiance is probably the LEAST technically sounded person that's under the age of 30... I STILL can't get her to record shows in HD... she ALWAYS records stuff in SD. "I can't tell the difference"  Robot Frustrated Are you kidding me!?

Anyways, my DVR defaults to record a series "Any day at XX:XXPM" instead of "Any day, anytime"

It's VERY handy to just press record twice in the guide to get it to record a series, but trying to get my Fiance to figure out how to then goto recording options, open the series, select all series, then change time settings... forget it. Hopeless.

It's kinda a pain the {word filter evasion} for me too.

So, can this option be changed to default to record a series "Any day, anytime"

Can't find it in the options anywhere.

So my Fiance is probably the LEAST technically sounded person that's under the age of 30... I STILL can't get her to record shows in HD... she ALWAYS records stuff in SD. "I can't tell the difference"  Robot Frustrated Are you kidding me!?

Anyways, my DVR defaults to record a series "Any day at XX:XXPM" instead of "Any day, anytime"

It's VERY handy to just press record twice in the guide to get it to record a series, but trying to get my Fiance to figure out how to then goto recording options, open the series, select all series, then change time settings... forget it. Hopeless.

It's kinda a pain the {word filter evasion} for me too.

So, can this option be changed to default to record a series "Any day, anytime"

Can't find it in the options anywhere.

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to have the recording option DEFAULT to "Any Time"?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 24, 2012 7:48:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No, the default recording options cannot be changed.

No, the default recording options cannot be changed.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there a way to have the recording option DEFAULT to "Any Time"?

2 of 2 (404 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments