Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 11, 2013
8:26:58 AM
View profile
Is it possible to access my recorded programs remotely?

Accepted Solution

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 11, 2013 8:48:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

No, not the ones on your DVR if that's what your asking.  You can go here: Home - AT&T U-verse to view shows but they take about 3 to 5 days to show up after airing.

You could also look at something like this: Slingbox.com - Slingbox Home.  You can watch shows from your DVR with this gear.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

No, not the ones on your DVR if that's what your asking.  You can go here: Home - AT&T U-verse to view shows but they take about 3 to 5 days to show up after airing.

You could also look at something like this: Slingbox.com - Slingbox Home.  You can watch shows from your DVR with this gear.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is it possible to access my recorded programs remotely?

2 of 3 (1,076 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 11, 2013 1:39:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Is it possible to access my recorded programs remotely?

3 of 3 (1,076 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments