For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mchunter78's profile

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 3:25 AM

Info button giving me incorrect more showtimes

I thought someone posted the same thing but can't find it now.

The actual grid guide will display the correct showtimes but when you press the info button on the remote and select more show times of a show the times are 2 hours off. I am on the West Coast but they are giving me times based on Central Time.

For example, Kill Bill 1 on 1933 Encore HD W in the grid guide shows correctly at 8 PM. However, when you click the info button and go to more showtimes, it gives me the same movie starting at 10 PM. This is the same for every channel I looked at such as my local television stations. This never happened before and not sure when this started to happen. 

Does anyone know of a fix or setting I need to change? Thanks

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Hi - Just curious as to were you are located as I called AT&T yesterday and they said they

do not give credits for this type of problem - I am in CT!!!

Thanks for the reply

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Hi - just did a live chat with AT&T and I did receive the $35.00 credit off of my next bill - thanks for the info!!!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

You can also call the r etentions office. They've been known to give long promos that are comparable to "new customer discounts" that other companies offer. I went from U-200 to U-300 and ended up paying less than if I stayed with 200.

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Interesting - no matter what phone # I call - never receive a link to a "retentions office!!!

Thanks

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Did a chat yesterday to get the $35.00 credit for the time zone problem - was on for 1 hour - they kept switching me to different people - one person said it was a problem with my tv connection - finally the last guy - #5 - said they are still having the problem - but no credit!!!

Thanks for any replies!!!!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@ginnpr wrote:

Did a chat yesterday to get the $35.00 credit for the time zone problem - was on for 1 hour - they kept switching me to different people - one person said it was a problem with my tv connection - finally the last guy - #5 - said they are still having the problem - but no credit!!!

Thanks for any replies!!!!

I've never had any luck with Chat for credits.  Call 1-800-288-2020 and say "cancel my service."  You WILL be sent to retentions.  Explain what's up.  That may be the best option for a credit, if the Central Timezone issue warrants such.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

It’s been over 11 months now and no solution from AT&T. I believe they could care less. But raising the price for service is no problem.

Now they refuse to give any credit for the service I’m not getting.  There response is, just live with it.

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

The sloution is being worked on

Scholar

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

Hi - I call every month and receive the $35.00 credit for  the Time Zone Issue!!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@rubiconray wrote:

It’s been over 11 months now and no solution from AT&T. I believe they could care less. But raising the price for service is no problem.

Now they refuse to give any credit for the service I’m not getting.  There response is, just live with it.

I believe that this started happening at the end of May, 2013.  That makes it just over 9 months, not 11.

However, with all due respect to the hard working people of AT&T (including, but not limited to, Fox Mulder), 9 months is still an awful long time in terms of software release cycles these days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.