poodlebuzz's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, August 7th, 2014 9:20 PM

Increase speed of info toggle display?

I rely heavily on seeing the original air date displays when pressing show info.

My decision to watch or record a tv show often depends on when it first aired and seeing the date or even the actors right away can help me decide.

When scrolling through the channel guide grid, the info that displays at the bottom does so in 3 different phases. Each lasts about 5 seconds. The first window shows a title and description, the second then appears and shows the main actors and finally the third displays and shows the rating and any info on original air date. This can take a total of 15 seconds to get through all screens. Meanwhile, I've lost interest and irritated that I've missed something important on the show I'm trying to watch while channel grid surfing.

I really want to fly through these info screens and know within a couple of seconds whether the show interests me because of original air date or the actors involved. Is there a way to speed through the info screen display to either get it all in full display at once or to get to screen 2 and 3 without having to wait for the default time to elapse?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

Use the "INFO" button on the remote to get the same information on one screen and "INFO" again to return to the guide.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.