Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 1, 2014
11:00:25 AM
I thought G4 was supposed to become Esquire.
Why are we paying for Xplay reruns from 2012, Heroes & Lost reruns you can stream online.
Why are we paying for Xplay reruns from 2012, Heroes & Lost reruns you can stream online.
Accepted Solution

I thought G4 was supposed to become Esquire.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply

Re: I thought G4 was supposed to become Esquire.

2 of 5 (737 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:06:55 AM
(0)
Scholar
it's been a while since I've been to the forums.
it's been a while since I've been to the forums.

3 of 5 (735 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:07:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Something else became Esquire. You'd have to ask the network that programming-related question as most of us are subscribers and don't have the answer to that question.

To be honest though, most of the stuff on TV is available online in some form.
Something else became Esquire. You'd have to ask the network that programming-related question as most of us are subscribers and don't have the answer to that question.

To be honest though, most of the stuff on TV is available online in some form.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (732 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 2:10:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

Style TV Network became Esquire.  As for G4, they are not going to make any new programming and U-Verse is one of the few providers that still carries it.  I would imagine its days are numbered and it will soon go the way of SoapNET.

Style TV Network became Esquire.  As for G4, they are not going to make any new programming and U-Verse is one of the few providers that still carries it.  I would imagine its days are numbered and it will soon go the way of SoapNET.

5 of 5 (700 Views)