tmbogan's profile

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Sunday, July 15th, 2012 10:31 PM

Closed

How to get full screen?

So I just came from Xfinity and I was able to get all my channels full screen hd or not. I noticed on Uverse I can only get full screen on hd only but not on any other channels. I find this very irritating! Is there a way to fix this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

tmbogan - The enter button - bottom right will call up a meny to zoom the picture,

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

12 years ago

Do I have to do this every time I go to a channel that is small boxed or is there a way to make it do it on its own every time?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

It stays as set. I beleive it affects HD channels  because some have 4:3 shows. You will need to experiment to see what is best for you. It would be nice if there were an "auto widescreen". But, there is not.

Teacher

• 

36 Messages

10 years ago

The "Zoom" button now has a different menu.  This morning I do not have full screen on some channels and cannot fix them.

Scholar

• 

204 Messages

10 years ago

use your televisions zoom functions rather than the Uverse box.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

For those who have the S30-S1B remote press right arrow, then zoom. Zoom 3 worked best for me for my 55" 1080 Samsung. Most channels stayed with this setting but some still looked ridiculous ly small like E channel. I would not recommend iverse toany because of this. It's too annoying to have to deal with. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

3 years ago

Please do not respond to old threads.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.