Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jan 3, 2012
3:49:01 PM
View profile
Guide is not showing up
Edited by jmntx4 on Jan 3, 2012 at 4:09:42 PM

Panasonic TVTC-P50S30 Viera, with  U-Verse remote S10-S2. No DVD. TV is connected to receiver box by HDMI cable. TV is working fine on "Just" setting. Volume and channel changes are fine. However, I have been unable to get the "Guide Menu" to show up by pressing the "guide" button on the remote.  There is a statement in the TV manual as follows: Connected devices, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray players and game consoles have their own aspect (format) settings. Adjust the device’s aspect settings.  How do I adjust the aspect of the remote or is there another way to fix this?

JMNTX4

Panasonic TVTC-P50S30 Viera, with  U-Verse remote S10-S2. No DVD. TV is connected to receiver box by HDMI cable. TV is working fine on "Just" setting. Volume and channel changes are fine. However, I have been unable to get the "Guide Menu" to show up by pressing the "guide" button on the remote.  There is a statement in the TV manual as follows: Connected devices, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray players and game consoles have their own aspect (format) settings. Adjust the device’s aspect settings.  How do I adjust the aspect of the remote or is there another way to fix this?

JMNTX4

Accepted Solution

Guide is not showing up

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 3:52:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Press the Search button and then scroll over to help>system setup>Set Viewing Aspect Ratio.

Press the Search button and then scroll over to help>system setup>Set Viewing Aspect Ratio.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Guide is not showing up

2 of 3 (624 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 3, 2012 3:58:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
jmntx4 - If you are saying that the U-verse guide does not appear when you press the guide button, the most common reason is that it is not in att mode. Push the att button. Push guide button - watch att light blink.
jmntx4 - If you are saying that the U-verse guide does not appear when you press the guide button, the most common reason is that it is not in att mode. Push the att button. Push guide button - watch att light blink.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Guide is not showing up

3 of 3 (619 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments