Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Reply
Posted Jun 12, 2014
9:07:51 AM
View profile
Free previews for June
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Free previews for June

489 views
8 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Reply
View all replies
(8)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 4:10:23 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)

Correctamundo.  I received a postcard with the same info.


baseballisback wrote:
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)

Correctamundo.  I received a postcard with the same info.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

2 of 9 (436 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2014 8:52:19 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Professor
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

3 of 9 (387 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2014 10:01:30 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Professor

baseballisback wrote:
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!

Are you on their Do-Not-Mail list?


baseballisback wrote:
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!

Are you on their Do-Not-Mail list?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

4 of 9 (374 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 8:21:08 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Professor
MicCheck - I don't believe I am. I *have* heard stories of U-Guide being a very sporadic delivery though. It used to be monthly, then when it went quarterly is about the time I last received one. Maybe I should call.
MicCheck - I don't believe I am. I *have* heard stories of U-Guide being a very sporadic delivery though. It used to be monthly, then when it went quarterly is about the time I last received one. Maybe I should call.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

5 of 9 (303 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 11:55:57 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by mibrnsurg on Jun 16, 2014 at 11:57:29 AM

Guarantee they won't know what you're talking about when you say U-Guide. Smiley Very Happy

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Guarantee they won't know what you're talking about when you say U-Guide. Smiley Very Happy

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

[ Edited ]
6 of 9 (289 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 2:06:54 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jun 16, 2014 at 2:10:24 PM

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

[ Edited ]
7 of 9 (270 Views)
Highlighted
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 5:41:05 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Professor

dhascall wrote:

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'


 

 

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

 

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.


dhascall wrote:

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'


 

 

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

 

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

8 of 9 (223 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 11:35:39 PM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:

dhascall wrote:

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'


 

 

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

 

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.


Actually the channel announcements are done as every channel might not hit every market at the same time. Smiley Wink

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more


baseballisback wrote:

dhascall wrote:

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'


 

 

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

 

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.


Actually the channel announcements are done as every channel might not hit every market at the same time. Smiley Wink

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

9 of 9 (206 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Share this post
Share this post