Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 12, 2014
9:07:51 AM
View profile
Free previews for June
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Free previews for June

8 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 4:10:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:

Showtime on U-Verse:

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:

Correctamundo.  I received a postcard with the same info.

baseballisback wrote:

Showtime on U-Verse:

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:

Correctamundo.  I received a postcard with the same info.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free previews for June

2 of 9 (436 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2014 8:52:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!

3 of 9 (387 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2014 10:01:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

baseballisback wrote:

Are you on their Do-Not-Mail list?

baseballisback wrote:

Are you on their Do-Not-Mail list?

4 of 9 (374 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 8:21:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
MicCheck - I don't believe I am. I *have* heard stories of U-Guide being a very sporadic delivery though. It used to be monthly, then when it went quarterly is about the time I last received one. Maybe I should call.
MicCheck - I don't believe I am. I *have* heard stories of U-Guide being a very sporadic delivery though. It used to be monthly, then when it went quarterly is about the time I last received one. Maybe I should call.

5 of 9 (303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 11:55:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by mibrnsurg on Jun 16, 2014 at 11:57:29 AM

Guarantee they won't know what you're talking about when you say U-Guide. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Guarantee they won't know what you're talking about when you say U-Guide. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

[ Edited ]
6 of 9 (289 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2014 2:06:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jun 16, 2014 at 2:10:24 PM

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

[ Edited ]
7 of 9 (270 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 5:41:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

dhascall wrote:

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.

dhascall wrote:

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.

8 of 9 (223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2014 11:35:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

baseballisback wrote:

dhascall wrote:

Actually the channel announcements are done as every channel might not hit every market at the same time. Smiley Wink

Chris

baseballisback wrote:

dhascall wrote:

Actually the channel announcements are done as every channel might not hit every market at the same time. Smiley Wink

Chris

9 of 9 (206 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments