Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 24, 2011
7:37:46 AM
View profile
Free Weekend But what should I watch

It's finally here...the free weekend.   But now I have to find which movies I'd like to see out of hundreds.  I always just page through each premium channel to see if a title catches my attention.  You can imagine how long that takes.

Is there a list of favorites or recommended that I can look at? 

Linda

It's finally here...the free weekend.   But now I have to find which movies I'd like to see out of hundreds.  I always just page through each premium channel to see if a title catches my attention.  You can imagine how long that takes.

Is there a list of favorites or recommended that I can look at? 

Linda

Accepted Solution

Free Weekend But what should I watch

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 8:36:10 AM
(0)
Professor
http://uverseonline.att.net/

You can also consult your local newspaper.

U-Verse does not block programming on your DVR, so you can record as much as you'd like and save it for later.
http://uverseonline.att.net/

You can also consult your local newspaper.

U-Verse does not block programming on your DVR, so you can record as much as you'd like and save it for later.

Re: Free Weekend But what should I watch

2 of 8 (1,209 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:11:56 AM
(0)
Scholar

HBO and Cinamax and some of sports channels lots of college basketball on is what i am going to watch . 

HBO and Cinamax and some of sports channels lots of college basketball on is what i am going to watch . 

3 of 8 (1,192 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:13:51 AM
(0)
Scholar

I'm looking for a list of new movies that are available to record. 

I'm looking for a list of new movies that are available to record. 

4 of 8 (1,188 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 24, 2011 10:11:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

Go to on demand.  Each premium service has a category called new movies.  Try looking through that and see if anything catches you eye.  Also note that Starz puts new movies on demand 2 to 3 weeks before they hit Starz.  You might want to check that out.  They usually add movies on Fri.. morning and Sat. morning about 1AM.  Most premium channels premiere their new movies on Sat. evening.

Go to on demand.  Each premium service has a category called new movies.  Try looking through that and see if anything catches you eye.  Also note that Starz puts new movies on demand 2 to 3 weeks before they hit Starz.  You might want to check that out.  They usually add movies on Fri.. morning and Sat. morning about 1AM.  Most premium channels premiere their new movies on Sat. evening.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 8 (1,177 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 11:42:54 AM
(0)
Professor
Keep in mind that you cannot record programming that is from the "on demand" channel.
Keep in mind that you cannot record programming that is from the "on demand" channel.

6 of 8 (1,159 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 12:14:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Boardwalk

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

Boardwalk

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 8 (1,152 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 2:26:29 PM
(0)
Expert

I second that!  Boardwalk Empire rules!

I second that!  Boardwalk Empire rules!

8 of 8 (1,133 Views)