Cyn-Lady's profile

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, November 25th, 2010 8:01 PM

Free Promotional Channels

We have recorded a few movies on the promotional free channels that are available at the present time.  Do we have to watch these movies before the 29th of November?  Or will they hold past the 28th?  Some of our relatives say "yes", others claim the recorded programs will automatically delete.  Any ideas?  Smiley Indifferent

Cyn-Lady

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

I still have movies on my dvr from the last free preview.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

13 years ago

No, when I've done it, I've watched some weeks later. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, Press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks very much - Smiley Happy

Cyn-Lady

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

13 years ago

@Cyn-Lady wrote:

Thanks very much - Smiley Happy

Cyn-Lady

Cyn,just to be on the safe side, make sure you choose Keep Until I erase  when choosing which programs/ movies you want to record. Some movies that I recorded during last year's Thanksgiving free preview were still on my recorded list last month. Every year on Thanksgiving weekend Uverse has the free u450 weekend.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

13 years ago

@Cyn-Lady wrote:

We have recorded a few movies on the promotional free channels that are available at the present time.  Do we have to watch these movies before the 29th of November?  Or will they hold past the 28th?  Some of our relatives say "yes", others claim the recorded programs will automatically delete.  Any ideas?  Smiley Indifferent

Cyn-Lady

Trust me, Cyn-Lady, the people that are telling you that your free preview recordings will automatically delete after the free preview period is over are new to Uverse or they don't know what the h they are talking about. Now, if you have too many recordings and you chose the Keep Until Space is Needed option instead of until I erase, then you will lose your recordings.

Hope that helps and Happy Thanksgiving.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.