Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 27, 2010
7:18:11 PM
View profile
Free On Demand?

I was curious, is the Premium On Demand free or not? We just got Uverse, so we have pretty much every channel for a low rate for a year. We've been watching Boardwalk Empire on the HBO premium page, and I'm just making sure it is free. I assume it is, because on other items, like newer movies, there is a price, but no price shows up on the separate Boardwalk Empire episodes. 

I was curious, is the Premium On Demand free or not? We just got Uverse, so we have pretty much every channel for a low rate for a year. We've been watching Boardwalk Empire on the HBO premium page, and I'm just making sure it is free. I assume it is, because on other items, like newer movies, there is a price, but no price shows up on the separate Boardwalk Empire episodes. 

Accepted Solution

Free On Demand?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 27, 2010 8:10:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Premium On Demand is free for those who subscribe to the corresponding movie package.

Premium On Demand is free for those who subscribe to the corresponding movie package.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free On Demand?

2 of 4 (2,413 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2010 8:39:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks!

Thanks!

3 of 4 (2,399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2010 8:59:09 AM
(0)
Guru

For the first week or two I didn't even look at the premium section because I thought they were PPV.  

For the first week or two I didn't even look at the premium section because I thought they were PPV.  

4 of 4 (2,329 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments