CPav's profile

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, February 16th, 2012 8:45 PM

Fox Sports Midwest - Cardinals Blackout 2012

Have the issues that led to 20 Cardinals games being blacked out last season been resolved?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I'm gonna have to switch to another provider.  Everyone has settled with FSM except Uverse.

http://stlcardinals.scout.com/2/1161345.html

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

They did this crap last year.  It's bull that they are again blacking out 20 games this year.  I hope my contract is up, my husband is screaming for change.  I don't want to go back to charter buat I might have to!!!!!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I really believed that AT&T would get the message from all the st Louis fans last year that this year they would resolve the issue. Considering the number of fees we pay for Uverse, offering a 20 game fee adjustment for those who want it (Cardinals fans) should have bee made an option. Instead I face changing my Uverse to another carrier because my husband is furious. As a longtime AT&T customer, it's time for AT&T to LISTEN. Make the opportunity available by market!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

It really is time for ATT to resolve this problem.  All other providers in the area carry all the games.  Please ATT give us the service we deserve!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

excuse me for complaining,but Im a new customer and was not told anything about cardinals broadcast not being shown because of a dispute with FOX. not my problem , this is the 21st century and I havent missed a game in years until i signed up with u-verse ,fixit or Im cancelling.Its also my understanding,tomorrows game is also blackedout,THIS SUCKS! 04/09/2012

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

What a better place than St. Louis to air the Cardinals game.  Everybody I know would have watched.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I'm wondering too....it says on their MLB.com schedule and Yahoo Sports that it's supposed to be aired on Fox Sports Midwest.........I am NOT a happy camper!!

-Rhonda

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I love everything about AT&T U-verse except for the fact the black out certain STL Cardinal games.  They are the World Champs.  I am to a point where I am considering going back to Charter (even though they suck) since they show all games.  Come on AT&T work out whatever the issues are and provide the best service to your customers.  I don't want to watch Poker, UFC reports, or any other filler programs.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

My husband is furious that AT&T chose not to carry the Cardinal games.  He wants to move to Charter also.  He said he wouldn't even mind paying a little something extra to be able to view the games.  AT&T, I think you blew it with all the Cardinal fans.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

As an update, I just checked the FSMW site and there  is the SAME notice as we had last year....MOST providers picked up the 20 extra games offered BUT ATT DID NOT.  COME ON!!! THis is ridiculous. I called NUMEROUS times last year to complain and got NADA.  Why can the other providers pony up and ATT doesn't??? Especially when my bill can go up for NO MORE SERVICE???? AND if we had this issue last year, you had a whole year to make a deal, offer the extra 20 games to us for a small fee or raise the price a bit to offer them.  I am SERIOUSLY thinkign of going with another provider considering I am paying $200 a month for limited home phone, mid-speed internet and a 200 package with no premiums.  I'd think that is PLENTY of money for ATT to offer us these measly 20 games. 

A VERY unhappy customer,

-Rhonda {personal content removed for safety}

St. Louis, MO

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.