texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 10:02 AM

Fox Sports 2 HD

I notice that in the Guide, 1651 - Fox Sports 2 HD is now actually being broadcast in HD.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

There are several early-season Big East basketball games on FOX Sports 2, so getting an HD feed is nice. Plus, FS2 usually carries a Friday afternoon rugby match live from the Premiership in England.

Mentor

• 

48 Messages

10 years ago

Fox Sports 2 is in HD here in Arlington, TX. Now if we just get GOL TV back in the Sports Package. Don't understand.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

It's about money.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@chaffmeister wrote:

Fox Sports 2 is in HD here in Arlington, TX. Now if we just get GOL TV back in the Sports Package. Don't understand.

Not going to happen.  The future of Gol TV is not bright.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

Codycooper where are you?  I see the doubting codycooper is rather absent lately with the addition of a few channels.

Scholar

• 

158 Messages

10 years ago

A bit OT but happened to go to 1653 supposedly in HD which I was able to view on my SD account.  What up with that?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@wptski wrote:

A bit OT but happened to go to 1653 supposedly in HD which I was able to view on my SD account.  What up with that?

Yes, it is off topic for this thread.  You should have started a new thread.

Regardless, this weekend there is a free preview of Fox Scoccer Plus (channel 1653) which is available to all subscribers whether or not you subscribe to HD service.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@wptski wrote:

Are you watching on an HDTV?  

By the way, if you do not subscribe to HD service, I would be curious to know how the U-verse receiver is connected to the TV.  Are you using:  1) HDMI cable; 2) Component cable (red, green, blue); 3) Composite cable (red, white, yellow); or 4) Coaxial cable?

Scholar

• 

158 Messages

10 years ago

To answer your OT question, I'm using a HDMI cable to a HD TV which is better than using composite input.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@wptski wrote:

To answer your OT question, I'm using a HDMI cable to a HD TV which is better than using composite input.

Yes HDMI is 100% for HD than composite since composite is not HD.  There is no difference in picture quality between component and HDMI. Composite is Red, Yellow, White.  Component is Red, Blue, Green.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.