TEXPWR's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 10:35 PM

EPIX network?

Scrolling through the guide this afternoon and there was an epix and epix-w listed on channel 892/3. After restart they no longer appeared. Anyone heard of these channels?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks. It was strange to see it disappear like that. The movie Hannibal was on but could only see it in the small screen in the guide so I restarted. Then searched for the movie and couldn;t find it. Strange.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Ran across the following new channels today: 891 EPIX, 892 EPIX-W, 893 EPIX 2, 896 EPIXDI, 1891 EPIXHD, 1892 EPIXWH, 1893 EPIX2H, 1894 EPIX3H.

Title for all channels: EPIX is coming soon!

Desription for all channels: EPIX is the big new movie channel that's more than just a big new movie channel.  Paramount, Lionsgate, and MGM are turning their biggest movies, original programming, and expansive library into a bold new experience.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Epix will available on July 14. It will be an a la cart channel. I don't know the price. Free preview July 25-27.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:
Epix will available on July 14. It will be an a la cart channel. I don't know the price. Free preview July 25-27.

You just answered my question that I posted on the other EPIX thread. It seems despite the fact that I have U-450, and pay extra for the premium channels, I would still have to pay an additional amount to get the four EPIX channels if I wanted them.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:

Ouch on the ala carte thing. FWIW, Time Warner recently ended a free preview of the channel which lasted for several months. I'm not sure how "wide" the preview was, but I know it was available in my area.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

$8 a month. If you get it now they are offering a month free. I know because I got it this morning.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Does anyone know when Uverse will be added to the Epix on line and with Roku?  I am using a 14 day free trial but when that runs out will I still be able to watch Epix through my Roku?  Also when will it be added to Uverse online?

Mentor

• 

79 Messages

10 years ago

Epix as an ala carte subscription?  Forget about it!

Already pay for U450.  Though Epix looks good, does not good enough to shell out an extra $8 per month.

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

10 years ago

Epix may look good, but it doesn't *sound* good.  The broadcasts are in 5.1 channel sound, but the on demand offerings of the same movies are in 2 channel Dolby stereo.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

One poster said they show the same shows as netflix.  That is because netflix has a carriage agreement with MGM, Paramount, and Lions Gate Films which are shown on Epix.  As I recall Starz showed there programing on netflix untill they found it was more profitable to remove them from netflix and show them on Starz play.  Epix could do the same thing with netflix and pull all their shows from netflix.  However I have found a lot of shows they show that netflix does not show.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.