Ask a question

Posted Nov 17, 2012
4:19:51 AM
View profile
Disappearing emails through yahoo and cell phone if AOutlook on main computer at home is open.

It took be forever buy my home email is now working with uverse incoming and outgoing with outlook.  Now I can log in to my account with yahoo from another computer but I can't see any emails if outlook is open on the home computer.  It does this on my phone as well.  If my outlook is closed then there isn't a problem.  As soon as outlook is opened the emails disappear and do not appear again if outlook is closed.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2012 4:55:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

There is a setting in Outlook that you need to change.

Go to Options

Mail Setup

Send/Receive

Highlight All Accounts and click on Edit

Click on Account Properties

This will bring up the internet mail properties. Click on Advanced

Under delivery, check the box to Leave a copy on the server.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Disappearing emails through yahoo and cell phone if AOutlook on main computer at home is open.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2012 4:55:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

There is a setting in Outlook that you need to change.

Go to Options

Mail Setup

Send/Receive

Highlight All Accounts and click on Edit

Click on Account Properties

This will bring up the internet mail properties. Click on Advanced

Under delivery, check the box to Leave a copy on the server.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Disappearing emails through yahoo and cell phone if AOutlook on main computer at home is open.

2 of 2 (1,508 Views)
Solution