U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 25, 2012
7:36:01 PM
View profile
Disappearing Channels

Hi all,

I'm new to Uverse, I've had it for a few weeks now... however a few channels like DIY Network and a few other keep going missing from the guide and I'm not able to navigate to them manually. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. 

I've tried power-cycling, but no luck yet. 

Anyone know what's going on? 

Hi all,

I'm new to Uverse, I've had it for a few weeks now... however a few channels like DIY Network and a few other keep going missing from the guide and I'm not able to navigate to them manually. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. 

I've tried power-cycling, but no luck yet. 

Anyone know what's going on? 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 26, 2012 5:35:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Did you try rebooting the RG?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Disappearing Channels

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 10:57:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Sounds like you might have a defective unit, call TS and report what has been happening, since you already hard rebooted it.

The channels should not be appearing/disappearing intermittently like that. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Sounds like you might have a defective unit, call TS and report what has been happening, since you already hard rebooted it.

The channels should not be appearing/disappearing intermittently like that. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Disappearing Channels

2 of 6 (1,161 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 26, 2012 5:35:06 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

3 of 6 (1,123 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2012 8:47:15 AM
(0)
Employee

I restarted the RG and the receiver... after a few restarts, the channels magically reappeared. :smileyvery-happy: yay magic. 

I restarted the RG and the receiver... after a few restarts, the channels magically reappeared. :smileyvery-happy: yay magic. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 6 (1,086 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2012 9:07:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

When in doubt, reboot.  :smileywink:

When in doubt, reboot.  :smileywink:

5 of 6 (1,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2012 2:15:43 PM
(0)
Employee

So true. Thanks guys! 

Cheers. 

So true. Thanks guys! 

Cheers. 

6 of 6 (1,037 Views)