JimDennett's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 25th, 2014 3:52 PM

Create new favorites folder

I am trying to create a new uverse favorites folder (I presently have 5), however I cannot find any way to create more - it only seems to want to allow me to rename the ones I already have.

its likely "operator error" but I can find no way of adding more favorites folders and it is driving me insane 😄

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Five is the limit:

The Favorite Channels feature of U-verse TV lets you skip straight to an abbreviated program guide including only your selected channels. This also populates your My Multiview feature, allowing you to view up to four of your favorite channels at once. You can also set up to five favorites lists per receiver. Press Menu, Live TV, Favorites, and follow the prompts to set up your lists.

Set up your favorites by tuning to the channel you want to add and then pressing the Enter/Zoom button on your U-verse Remote Control. You can add or remove the channel as a favorite or view a list of your favorites.

For a more customized experience and easier navigation through the Channel Guide, you can also hide channels that you don't want to appear in your Guide.

1. Press the Menu button on your remote, select Options, then select Hide channels (or enter a channel number) and press OK.
  2. Select Customize channels and press OK.
  3. Scroll through your list of available channels or enter a channel number.
  4. Press OK to uncheck (hide) or check (view) channels.
  5. When you are done, select Save from the left menu, and press OK.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

JimDennett - I am curious why you need so many favorites guides? Are you aware of the channel shortcuts under the Menu? Check out both the vertical and horizontal listings.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have a lot of interests (sports) and I just like keeping them in separate folders.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.