Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 10, 2011
7:15:40 PM
View profile
Cannot Access TV Guide Online

I'm not sure where to put this but because of my eyesight I prefer using the U-Verse guide online rather than the guide on the TV.  Lately however, it puts me in an endless loop of signing in but never brings up the actual guide.  It will show me as signed in but continue to ask for a sign in.  It's driving me insane.  It has never held the "keep me signed in for 2 weeks" setting but now I can't access the guide at ALL!  Please help! Thanks Smiley Happy

I'm not sure where to put this but because of my eyesight I prefer using the U-Verse guide online rather than the guide on the TV.  Lately however, it puts me in an endless loop of signing in but never brings up the actual guide.  It will show me as signed in but continue to ask for a sign in.  It's driving me insane.  It has never held the "keep me signed in for 2 weeks" setting but now I can't access the guide at ALL!  Please help! Thanks Smiley Happy

Accepted Solution

Cannot Access TV Guide Online

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 10, 2011 7:19:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Are you using the website below?

http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/

Are you using the website below?

http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Cannot Access TV Guide Online

2 of 11 (2,249 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:21:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

No, this is the site I'm using.  I signed out, closed and reopened the browser and finally got it to load...but I go through this all the time.

http://uverseonline.att.net/uv/uverse/tv-listings

No, this is the site I'm using.  I signed out, closed and reopened the browser and finally got it to load...but I go through this all the time.

http://uverseonline.att.net/uv/uverse/tv-listings

3 of 11 (2,247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:21:55 PM
(0)
Contributor

And now it's not loading again but the link you gave me did!  Guess I'll switch to that.  Thank you!

And now it's not loading again but the link you gave me did!  Guess I'll switch to that.  Thank you!

4 of 11 (2,246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:24:25 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The link that I provided is to the Web Remote Access (WRA).  That should be the one to use.

The link that I provided is to the Web Remote Access (WRA).  That should be the one to use.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 11 (2,244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:38:24 PM
(0)
Professor
If just wanting guide listings, use zap2it.com.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

6 of 11 (2,235 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 4:56:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
mellowsong - Checkout http://titantv.com/ - the show listing blocks are color coded.
mellowsong - Checkout http://titantv.com/ - the show listing blocks are color coded.

7 of 11 (2,224 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 2:54:56 PM
(0)
Professor
The problem with titantv, is that they have not caught up to the times to list ATT U-Verse as a provider.

8 of 11 (2,198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 3:46:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
They do in my area -

AT&T U-verse - Hartford - New Haven
Digital Cable - Hartford
Time Zone: Eastern (-5 GMT) Observe Daylight Savings: Yes
They do in my area -

AT&T U-verse - Hartford - New Haven
Digital Cable - Hartford
Time Zone: Eastern (-5 GMT) Observe Daylight Savings: Yes

9 of 11 (2,191 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 1:54:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

gregzoll_1 wrote:
The problem with titantv, is that they have not caught up to the times to list ATT U-Verse as a provider.

It has UVerse in Dallas.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

gregzoll_1 wrote:

It has UVerse in Dallas.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

10 of 11 (2,176 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 10:50:19 AM
(0)
Professor
Our area, it only shows Comcast of Springfield. Sent Titantv a message on updating their database for our area.

11 of 11 (1,736 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments