mark0417's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Tuesday, August 12th, 2014 3:37 PM

Can't Manage U-Verse Voice Features

Good morning!  I'm trying to manage my U-Verse voice features, specifically Call Blocking, but everytime I try and select "Voice Features" from the U-Verse Voice menu, I'm redirected to a page that states "We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided. To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."  I'm then given prompts for Voice and Internet, U-Verse, etc.  I've tried logging into Voice and Internet and U-Verse from this page, then selecting "Voice Features" again, only to be redirected to the same "We're sorry, the AT&T service you are..." page.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Any ideas for how to fix it?  Is something wrong with my account?

Thanks for your help!

Mark

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have tried the 'fix' listed, and it doesn't work.  Very frustrating.  Was on the phone with u-verse phone tech support, and he said he's never heard of such issue.  Obviously I'm not the only one.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This did not fix the problem.  Same message appears.

Former Employee

• 

45 Messages

10 years ago

Not sure, but this workaround won't work if u hv an access ID. For users without anaccess id, it should work fine. But again, it's jst a workaround and not a permanent fix. I guess they are still working on it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am glad for this forum's interest in this problem.  I have sweated with it for a week now.....it is now 8/16/14 ever since I changed to u-verse service.

I was motivated and assured by your comments....so I signed on to chat.  and found the answer for my problem.

the woman on chat tried the same process I had been using over and over....she got the same result over and over.  Then...ahah....she reregistered my account ..  and I noticed that she clicked on one item that had not been clicked before.

so...reregister your account or ask a chat person to do so, click on all the permits that have to be agreed with...and it works.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.