Posted Aug 12, 2014
8:37:41 AM
View profile
Can't Manage U-Verse Voice Features

Good morning!  I'm trying to manage my U-Verse voice features, specifically Call Blocking, but everytime I try and select "Voice Features" from the U-Verse Voice menu, I'm redirected to a page that states "We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided. To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."  I'm then given prompts for Voice and Internet, U-Verse, etc.  I've tried logging into Voice and Internet and U-Verse from this page, then selecting "Voice Features" again, only to be redirected to the same "We're sorry, the AT&T service you are..." page.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Any ideas for how to fix it?  Is something wrong with my account?

Thanks for your help!

Mark

Good morning!  I'm trying to manage my U-Verse voice features, specifically Call Blocking, but everytime I try and select "Voice Features" from the U-Verse Voice menu, I'm redirected to a page that states "We're sorry, the AT&T sevice you are attempting to access is not available using the login information you provided. To continue, please select the login button for one of the services below."  I'm then given prompts for Voice and Internet, U-Verse, etc.  I've tried logging into Voice and Internet and U-Verse from this page, then selecting "Voice Features" again, only to be redirected to the same "We're sorry, the AT&T service you are..." page.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Any ideas for how to fix it?  Is something wrong with my account?

Thanks for your help!

Mark

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 12, 2014 6:15:45 PM
(1)
Employee
Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of users are affected. There is a work around. When u r on the account overview page, take the mouse pointer to "Home phone" option (dont click), from the drop down, click on "manage features". Hope this works. The issue is being looked upon as of now.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Can't Manage U-Verse Voice Features

15 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(15)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 9:59:12 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hey Mark,

It's definitely not your account, same thing happening to me. I had thought AT&T fixed it last week because I did get into the voice features, but it was only a one time thing. As of today I'm still having the same problem, don't know if they have a fix for it.

Hey Mark,

It's definitely not your account, same thing happening to me. I had thought AT&T fixed it last week because I did get into the voice features, but it was only a one time thing. As of today I'm still having the same problem, don't know if they have a fix for it.

Re: Can't Manage U-Verse Voice Features

2 of 16 (1,094 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 11:28:47 AM
(0)
Teacher

Sorry it's happening to you as well, but it is kinda nice to know I'm not the only one :smileyhappy:

Mark

Sorry it's happening to you as well, but it is kinda nice to know I'm not the only one :smileyhappy:

Mark

3 of 16 (1,084 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 12:05:49 PM
(0)
Tutor
Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary member ID to manage voice features, if that doesn't work login with the sub accounts if you have and then try
Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary member ID to manage voice features, if that doesn't work login with the sub accounts if you have and then try

Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary...

4 of 16 (1,075 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 12:11:04 PM
(0)
Teacher

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I've tried logging in to every step and every redirect, and it just keeps sending me back to the redirect page.  The odd thing is, it shows my voice info. with the little link that says "Manage Voicemail" and "Manage Voice Features" like it's going to let me do it, but when I click it, nope! redirect and ask me to log in again...frustrating...

Thanks!  Unfortunately, I've tried logging in to every step and every redirect, and it just keeps sending me back to the redirect page.  The odd thing is, it shows my voice info. with the little link that says "Manage Voicemail" and "Manage Voice Features" like it's going to let me do it, but when I click it, nope! redirect and ask me to log in again...frustrating...

Re: Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary...

5 of 16 (1,070 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 5:50:13 PM
(0)
Teacher

Well, the only way around it for now is using the "myAT&T" app on my phone. Open the app, go to "My plans & services", then scroll down to "U-verse Voice Service" and then open "Manage phone features & settings", and from there I can manage the voice features. It'll have to do for the time being...hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Well, the only way around it for now is using the "myAT&T" app on my phone. Open the app, go to "My plans & services", then scroll down to "U-verse Voice Service" and then open "Manage phone features & settings", and from there I can manage the voice features. It'll have to do for the time being...hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Re: Mark, you should have to login with your U-Verse primary...

6 of 16 (1,050 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 12, 2014 6:15:45 PM
(1)
Employee
Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of users are affected. There is a work around. When u r on the account overview page, take the mouse pointer to "Home phone" option (dont click), from the drop down, click on "manage features". Hope this works. The issue is being looked upon as of now.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of us...

7 of 16 (1,043 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 6:17:20 PM
(0)
Employee
The home phone option can be found under myATT tab.. Fyi

8 of 16 (1,042 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2014 1:21:05 AM
(1)
Teacher

Going to "manage features" didn't work for me previously, but it does appears to work now. Thanks!

Going to "manage features" didn't work for me previously, but it does appears to work now. Thanks!

Re: The home phone option can be found under myATT tab.. Fyi

9 of 16 (1,030 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2014 6:45:42 AM
(1)
Teacher

Robby_ICS wrote:

Hey, this worked!  THANK YOU so much!

Mark

Robby_ICS wrote:

Hey, this worked!  THANK YOU so much!

Mark

Re: Hi there, that is a known issue as of now and a lot of us...

10 of 16 (1,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2014 5:18:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

Robby, just went into my account and "manage features", now it's not working again. Seems it may work, but it's sporatic. I'll just use the myATT app on my phone as a workaround until this is completely resolved. Thanks.

Robby, just went into my account and "manage features", now it's not working again. Seems it may work, but it's sporatic. I'll just use the myATT app on my phone as a workaround until this is completely resolved. Thanks.

11 of 16 (966 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 10:03:51 PM
(0)
Scholar

I log in with my AT&T/Yahoo assigned email and ATT website password on this page and after doing so I'm taken to my voicemail/phone settings page.

https://cprodmasx.att.com/commonLogin/igate_wam/controller.do?TAM_OP=login&USERNAME=unauthenticated&...

12 of 16 (902 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2014 4:53:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have tried the 'fix' listed, and it doesn't work.  Very frustrating.  Was on the phone with u-verse phone tech support, and he said he's never heard of such issue.  Obviously I'm not the only one.

I have tried the 'fix' listed, and it doesn't work.  Very frustrating.  Was on the phone with u-verse phone tech support, and he said he's never heard of such issue.  Obviously I'm not the only one.

13 of 16 (779 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2014 4:54:32 PM
(0)
Contributor

This did not fix the problem.  Same message appears.

This did not fix the problem.  Same message appears.

14 of 16 (778 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2014 5:27:33 PM
(0)
Employee
Not sure, but this workaround won't work if u hv an access ID. For users without anaccess id, it should work fine. But again, it's jst a workaround and not a permanent fix. I guess they are still working on it.
Not sure, but this workaround won't work if u hv an access ID. For users without anaccess id, it should work fine. But again, it's jst a workaround and not a permanent fix. I guess they are still working on it.

Not sure, but this workaround won't work if u hv an acces...

15 of 16 (765 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2014 12:29:40 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am glad for this forum's interest in this problem.  I have sweated with it for a week now.....it is now 8/16/14 ever since I changed to u-verse service.

I was motivated and assured by your comments....so I signed on to chat.  and found the answer for my problem.

the woman on chat tried the same process I had been using over and over....she got the same result over and over.  Then...ahah....she reregistered my account ..  and I noticed that she clicked on one item that had not been clicked before.

so...reregister your account or ask a chat person to do so, click on all the permits that have to be agreed with...and it works.

I am glad for this forum's interest in this problem.  I have sweated with it for a week now.....it is now 8/16/14 ever since I changed to u-verse service.

I was motivated and assured by your comments....so I signed on to chat.  and found the answer for my problem.

the woman on chat tried the same process I had been using over and over....she got the same result over and over.  Then...ahah....she reregistered my account ..  and I noticed that she clicked on one item that had not been clicked before.

so...reregister your account or ask a chat person to do so, click on all the permits that have to be agreed with...and it works.

16 of 16 (664 Views)