MCDTexas's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 9:38 PM

Came back to U-verse... some questions

I just returned to U-verse after 2 years with Xfinity and had a couple questions.

Before anyone says it, no.. I did not search the forums for the answers, I am impatient that way.

So, does U-verse (or will) have the ability to view recorded items from the DVR on a computer or mobile device?

Will local channels have the ability to live stream throught the U-verse app, or on a computer?

Will there be a speed increase in the El Paso area anytime soon? (currentyl max, I am told, is 45 mbps)?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

Currently, you cannot view recorded programming on any outside device (computer/tablet/phone) without a Slingbox or other such equipment.  That could change in the future.

Viewing local channels depends on the channel.  But yes, many channels are available on line and via the Uverse app.

Uverse announced  just days ago that it has launched Gigapower in parts of El Paso. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

8 years ago

For a computer, I'd highly suggest a Slingbox. I have my Slingbox on a dedicated STB and can set my laptop near the TV to watch two shows at once.

With a mobile phone app, Slingbox and WatchESPN.com, I can increase the number of live sports I can watch up to seven at the same time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.