Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 25, 2011
4:20:34 AM
View profile
Call history and caller ID

What happened to the call history and caller ID setup/options?  I can't find it anywhere in "menu"

What happened to the call history and caller ID setup/options?  I can't find it anywhere in "menu"

Accepted Solution

Call history and caller ID

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 25, 2011 5:23:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I asked the same thing a few days ago.  Thank you Texasguy:

GO INTERACTIVE  --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

OR

MENU --> Interactive --> More Interactive --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

I asked the same thing a few days ago.  Thank you Texasguy:

GO INTERACTIVE  --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

OR

MENU --> Interactive --> More Interactive --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Call history and caller ID

2 of 8 (23,410 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 6:01:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks so much -- you saved me.

Thanks so much -- you saved me.

3 of 8 (23,400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 6:36:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Thank Texasguy.
Thank Texasguy.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (23,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 2:17:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
Cool.
Cool.

5 of 8 (23,368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 2:18:11 PM
(0)
Tutor
Neat.
Neat.

6 of 8 (23,368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 12:06:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

That doesn't work for me. When I try to go to My Services I get Error 50002 -not available. we are fixing the problem message. When I called UVerse they didn't have a clue on how to get the Caller ID back. They said it was a known issue that they hadn't fixed yet.

That doesn't work for me. When I try to go to My Services I get Error 50002 -not available. we are fixing the problem message. When I called UVerse they didn't have a clue on how to get the Caller ID back. They said it was a known issue that they hadn't fixed yet.

7 of 8 (22,209 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 12:09:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

barelypure wrote:

Reset your RG and see if that helps.  There's a (tiny) button on the back.

barelypure wrote:

Reset your RG and see if that helps.  There's a (tiny) button on the back.

8 of 8 (22,207 Views)