chachster's profile

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

Saturday, March 12th, 2011 11:54 AM

Call History Issue

From the receiver I try to access Call History and it says I need to get U-verse Voice, but I already have U-Verse voice.   Is there something I am missing to make that start working (establish service 3/10)    Would be nice to see that from the receiver.   Also I am not able to change the settings on the callerid or voicemail message notifier.

It may be that I need to call in, but wanted to check here first to avoid the call.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

1K Messages

13 years ago

If you have U-voice, you should have the call history feature available.  I seem to recall reading that some features may take a few days to show up after an install or being newly added, so another day or two may make a difference.  You might try rebooting, which has worked in other cases for me (e.g.upgraded WAN profile).  Otherwise, you will probably need to call TS.   Good luck, they have been very good in my experience.

docbombay 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Only information about your TV service is shown in the Account Manager (channel 9910) since TV is only service that can be changed with that app.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

13 years ago

Doc is correct, sometimes it takes a couple of days before all features of Uvoice are provisioned and working correctly. FYI, you can also view call history and change settings in Uvoice through your online account manager.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

13 years ago

I also cannot do it from the account manager website.   Says system error and about that I think it would be my phone number but shows "Un-kno-wn" in a greyed out drop down box.

Looks like I am going to have to call.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

If you don't get a resolution with the first csr call back or ask to be transferred to a tier 2 tech.  If the problem is still then contact David through hyperling in my sig.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

13 years ago

Tier 2 opened a ticket with the NOC to have them fix the issue. Appears they have corrected it. Another question though, when looking at account manager from the receiver do you see information about Internet and phone or just that they are available? On voice I get a message to get it that the price is 35 and on the Internet one is lists the packages but does not show which package I currently have. The phone and voice show up in the tv summary
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.