Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 9, 2013
11:25:05 AM
View profile
CNNI HD

CNN has broadcast CNNI in HD for the past 6 months. Why isn't U-verse carrying it?

CNN has broadcast CNNI in HD for the past 6 months. Why isn't U-verse carrying it?

Accepted Solution

CNNI HD

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 1:41:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Make a channel request here

Make a channel request here

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: CNNI HD

2 of 4 (846 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 12:52:54 PM
(0)
Scholar

pdgossage wrote:

BBC America has been broadcast in HD for the last four years, yet, it was just a couple of weeks ago that U-verse started carrying it.

pdgossage wrote:

BBC America has been broadcast in HD for the last four years, yet, it was just a couple of weeks ago that U-verse started carrying it.

iPhone 5S Verizon Wireless

3 of 4 (751 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 14, 2013 3:03:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

According to the chart found in the link below, no major provider is carrying CNNI HD:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

According to the chart found in the link below, no major provider is carrying CNNI HD:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-updated-10-26-13/0_100

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (709 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments