For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
dhascall's profile

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 1:44 AM

Bachelor 15 10-11 PM NOT recording as part of Series

Sorry for the short notice but at least on our DVR, Bachelor, the 8-10 Bachelor 15 episode is recording but not the 10-11 PM "after the rose" episode was not set to record.  It is not a "DVR already set to record" issue!  Rebooting will NOT fix it.  Not sure if it is once per day issue or what but both shows are called "Bachelor 15" only the episode title is different.  Fix your DVR's now.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

82 Messages

13 years ago

What was the DVR set to do?  Was it set to record any day at 8PM?  If so, why would it record the 10PM?  What you needed to do is change the series to any day and anytime and then it would have recorded it.  The DVR worked as you instructed it too.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

How about either extending the end time of the series recording or just setting up another series recording for the 10 - 11pm broadcast?

Guru

• 

640 Messages

13 years ago

You would have had to manually set up a recording for that show.  (I know, Momma KEELED ME!!! For not doing so.) I had set up the Bachelor series for her and while watching the final episode, they mentioned the upcoming "Bachelor, After the Final Rose" ... . she looked over at me and said "You didn't record that did you?" ...  uh oh ... I immediately clicked the guide button and soon realized it was 10.02 and our local news had started...  The After show would not be part of the series since the title changed.

Good news -- he picked the "Hot Blonde"

Bad new -- Momma didn't get to watch ""gossip" afterwards ....

Maybe she'll get her fix by keeping up with whoever the heck the Kardashians are ... (and why are we keeping up with them?) ..

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

13 years ago

@lanbrown wrote:

What was the DVR set to do?  Was it set to record any day at 8PM?  If so, why would it record the 10PM?  What you needed to do is change the series to any day and anytime and then it would have recorded it.  The DVR worked as you instructed it too.

You are right and shame on me for not following my golden rule of not babysitting the Guide / DVR.  Actually, I did and caught it, in time by 30 minutes.  In the end, ABC should have just had one show, the 8 PM show and had it run for 3 hours.  The DVR would have recorded that.  

Make this another remibder to pay special attention for finales and results / reunion shows.

DT - you are right, the hot blonde won.  Not sure what she won, exactly but the one who "came in second" (first loser) wasn't so bad herself (IMO).  My wife might KEEL ME for saying that, however.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.