For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
pdohara's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, March 26th, 2015 1:31 AM

Anyone else have major problems adding service?

Finally found a place to vent because nobody at ATT seems to give a rip. Has anyone else had problems adding service or changing service on their digital TV. I simply wanted to upgrade to U300 and have had 21 (yes 21) orders cancelled. Today when on with support they  told me their was a problem with their system (duh) and it would take an additional 5-7 days. I said I wanted to talk to a manager and of course never heard back. I'm  shocked at the abysmal service and lack of care

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

You wouldn't have this problem with Charter.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I've been happy with att until now.  11 days of being ignored however is causing me to think I need to look elsewhere.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@BenDover5160 wrote:

How much is Charter paying you to shill on the AT&T forum?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

9 years ago

@pdohara wrote:

I've been happy with att until now.  11 days of being ignored however is causing me to think I need to look elsewhere.

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

2-3 days!? Really? I've been trying since March 14th to upgrade my service. This should be an almost instantaneous thing I would think. I seriously am dumbfounded.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@BenDover5160 wrote:

How much is Charter paying you to shill on the AT&T forum?

Obviously not enough.

http://charter-sucks.com/

Someone at that site says that New Coke was a better idea.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Can't get a good answer to this prob from chat if you can get through to chat. A couple of weeks ago I great CS from ATT. Today it has all gone south!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @tuckdemo!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty. We would be happy to help! Simply click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for contacting me! I finally got my services changed. AT&T's packages have gotten more expensive and they don't seem to have the discounts or much on savings for customers that have been with them awhile. Needless to say, it's not as good as I had but cheaper than it was going to be.
Thanks again for your offer of assistance
Sharon

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

OK I sent an email to that address. Eagerly awaiting a reply. Wonder if it will come this weekend :\. Yesterday I spent 40 minutes on a call with one of their 'support' reps who informed me that there was an error on my account (ya don't say) and that he would 'call me back'. Still waitin' for that call.  This is comical.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.