Need help with your equipment?
KendrickM's profile

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:48 AM

ATT UVERSE LOW UPLOAD RATE

Just had ATT UVERSE installed on 8AUG, Friday, and I cannot use the internet for anything becuause I cannot communicate with any website.  Sure the download is great, but if no website can register clicks on their links, it is kind of a moot point. It took ~10-15 times to attempt to logon to MyATT.net just to find that I cannot load the troubleshooting page.  The router diagnostics say all is just hunky dorey, but when i run pings (Test Internet Access on the Router Diagnostics page), i usally get 100% packet loss. 

ATT FAIL.PNG

The Tech that was here for 6 hours on Friday was unble to resolve it and left because it was 10 PM after arriving at 4PM.  He said that it was a network wide error.  If so, why hasn't ATT given a Mea Culpa and assured customers it would be taken care of immediately?  And below is the awesome Speedtest result that shows my AWESOME upload speed.  I haven't had results like this since I had to insert an AOL CD into my computer to get internet. I am not impressed.

SLOW UPLOAD

[Inappropriate content removed]

2 Attachments

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for replying,

I hope this issue can be resolved quickly. While a number of AT&T staff have told me the problem has been escalated to engineering and network teams, I have not heard any responses to an ETA on the fix. I appreciate that technical solutions can be a bear to track down and implement. Look forward to hearing about the progress.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Friday 15 AUG, 7:15 PM the Upload rate has not been resolved yet.  I will be posting daily until 22 AUG 5PM.  At that point, I am canceling my AT&T service.  Chop chop AT&T.

SPeed Test

My service was changed from Download 18Mbps | Upload 1.5 Mbps to  Download 45Mbps  | 5/6 Mbps Upload  by the Tech working on my upload speed because he was curious if upping my speed would resolve the issue.  It did not and it has not been changed back.  I will not pay for this error by AT&T 

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Saturday, 16 AUGUST 11:54 AM:  AT&T has yet to fix my upload problem. 22 AUG 5PM I will cancel my AT&T service.  6 days.

Speed Test

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Greetings AT&T and customers,

Today is Sunday 17 AUG 2014.  My upload speed problem has not been fix yet and it is getting worse. For the last few days as well, speed test seems to think that I am in Wichita, KS instead of Dallas, TX, which is bizarre.  

SPEED TEST

I will cancel my service on Friday, 22 AUG if my issue is not resolved.  5 days.   

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

18 AUG 2014, Uverse is still pooping the bed on upload, which makes using the internet almost impossible.  4 Days to fix this AT&T until I cancel service.

speedtest

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@KendrickM , I see that you're regularly updating this thread.  May I assume that you're also keeping in contact with the AT&T escalation team via PM, something more likely to be useful communication than posting such colorful terms as in these replies.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Greetings,

I was simply told that my issue has been escalated and they would contact me if/when the AOTS ticket was processed and, of course, no timetable was given.  It has been 9 days since the AOTS ticket was created and 4 days since the ATTU-verseCare Community Support person confirmed the escalation. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Greetings,

It seems that after 9 days my AOTS ticket has been addressed and my upload problem has been remedied, thank you AT&T.  While it took longer than I would have liked,  I am pleased my issue was resolved.  

Speed Test 

1 Attachment

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the update KendrickM! I apologize about the delay to get this fixed. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. 

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.