Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 28, 2012
1:43:13 PM
View profile
AT&T has two new channels shown

You may be able to see these listed in your guide, as they have been visible for a partial day. Is AT&T going to add new content soon?

The Nihilism Network

You aren't subscribed to these either. (I hope.)

You may be able to see these listed in your guide, as they have been visible for a partial day. Is AT&T going to add new content soon?

The Nihilism Network

You aren't subscribed to these either. (I hope.)

Accepted Solution

AT&T has two new channels shown

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 28, 2012 1:53:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by dwinth on Oct 28, 2012 at 1:58:26 PM

I have seen 2101 and 2102 for the last week or two. They are located right before the NBA League Pass channels. The Titan TV channel listings say they are the " NBA League Pass Stats Central Application".

Here is an AT&T link explaining the application:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB413293&cv=813,902&title=NBA+League+Pass+activation+%26...

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

I have seen 2101 and 2102 for the last week or two. They are located right before the NBA League Pass channels. The Titan TV channel listings say they are the " NBA League Pass Stats Central Application".

Here is an AT&T link explaining the application:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB413293&cv=813,902&title=NBA+League+Pass+activation+%26+Stats+Central+application#fbid=QvoMiqyaD5K

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T has two new channels shown

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (2,331 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2012 2:52:36 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks, I rebooted the DVR and they still show up blank.

Thanks, I rebooted the DVR and they still show up blank.

3 of 5 (2,299 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2012 3:42:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I would assume they will go live for NBA League Pass subscribers when the regular season starts.
I would assume they will go live for NBA League Pass subscribers when the regular season starts.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (2,284 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2012 4:53:58 PM
(0)
Scholar

Well, it's weird because all the other associated channels are listed. Smiley Very Happy

Maybe somebody clicked an OK button too soon. Robot Embarassed

Well, it's weird because all the other associated channels are listed. Smiley Very Happy

Maybe somebody clicked an OK button too soon. Robot Embarassed

5 of 5 (2,262 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments