(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 10:21:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by dhascall on Jun 27, 2014 at 10:21:47 AM

Well God (Allah?) Bless AT&T!   Thanks, I'm checking out 1219, as we speak.  Currently they are doing a segment on illegals from Central America.  I only have one story to go on  but  it seems like a "report the facts, without a spin," kind of network.

Now, where's Hallmark? Smiley Tongue

Thanks Shew!

Well God (Allah?) Bless AT&T!   Thanks, I'm checking out 1219, as we speak.  Currently they are doing a segment on illegals from Central America.  I only have one story to go on  but  it seems like a "report the facts, without a spin," kind of network.

Now, where's Hallmark? Smiley Tongue

Thanks Shew!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

[ Edited ]
2 of 13 (1,306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 10:32:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

How come they always announce channels at the worst times for me? I won't be home for another ~10ish hours and I'm real busy this weekend?

Just kidding...slightly... Thank to AT&T for getting it done. I actually had a sneaky feeling this morning.

How come they always announce channels at the worst times for me? I won't be home for another ~10ish hours and I'm real busy this weekend?

Just kidding...slightly... Thank to AT&T for getting it done. I actually had a sneaky feeling this morning.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 13 (1,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 11:08:55 AM
(0)
Scholar

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays

4 of 13 (1,285 Views)
Highlighted
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 11:47:54 AM
(1)
ACE - Expert
Edited by mibrnsurg on Jun 27, 2014 at 11:48:29 AM

shewjr wrote:

Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

shewjr wrote:

Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. Smiley Wink

Chris

Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

[ Edited ]
5 of 13 (1,270 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 1:31:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

Chris

Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.

mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

Chris

Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.

6 of 13 (1,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 3:41:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

dhascall wrote:

mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

Chris

Actually, the PAC 12 Network channels were added on a Saturday.

dhascall wrote:

mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

Chris

Actually, the PAC 12 Network channels were added on a Saturday.

7 of 13 (1,211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 4:22:38 PM
(0)
Scholar

Very glad to hear. I hope people will tune in and look past the "Al Jazeera" name and watch it for the content. It's not bad at all.

Very glad to hear. I hope people will tune in and look past the "Al Jazeera" name and watch it for the content. It's not bad at all.

8 of 13 (1,202 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2014 9:18:36 AM
(0)
Mentor

Oh this so awesome. I have been waiting for this for months. 

Oh this so awesome. I have been waiting for this for months. 

9 of 13 (1,119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2014 5:33:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I'm waiting to see how many of those that threatened to leave if AJA went live, will actually leave. 

I'm waiting to see how many of those that threatened to leave if AJA went live, will actually leave. 

10 of 13 (1,062 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 28, 2014 8:41:10 PM
(0)
Scholar

shewjr wrote:

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219

I'll definitely come back to AT&T U-verse after my one-year contract with Time Warner expires, especially that U-verse also now carries BBC World News in HD.

shewjr wrote:

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219

I'll definitely come back to AT&T U-verse after my one-year contract with Time Warner expires, especially that U-verse also now carries BBC World News in HD.

iPhone 5S Verizon Wireless

11 of 13 (1,041 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2014 10:46:30 PM
(0)
Teacher
Not sure if I'm late on this but I just noticed Al Jazeera America on 219 and 1219HD.
Not sure if I'm late on this but I just noticed Al Jazeera America on 219 and 1219HD.

Al Jazeera America now added to U-verse lineup.

12 of 13 (983 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2014 10:53:23 PM
(0)
Teacher
Feel free to delete or merge, I see that it was mentioned a few days ago Smiley Happy Don't see an option to delete on the mobile site.
Feel free to delete or merge, I see that it was mentioned a few days ago Smiley Happy Don't see an option to delete on the mobile site.

Feel free to delete or merge, I see that it was mentioned...

13 of 13 (978 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments