Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
mubarik's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 17th, 2016 3:38 AM

Re: Property Damage from Gigapower Installation

My Sprinkler System in front yard was broken during GigaPower Installation. No one told me that sprinkler system is broken. I realized while watering the lawn. I am trying to contact AT&T installation but not able to find any contact information.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mubarik,

Sorry to read of this. We just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I sent all information in private message. But not heard any thing back yet. Please let me know how to proceed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

PWest

I have tried numerous times to get Ansco and Associates to fix my driveway in Alpharetta Georgia that they damaged through placing of AT&T cable. They clearly caused the crack, they continue to claim that it was already there, it has been  siince June and I cannot get this resolved, When I called originally they did not get back to me with a resolution. They have failed to replace my sod that was damaged as well. I cannot get someone with any responsibility to call me back.   The customer service rep answers with the same answer, already damaged. I cannot find anywhere to file a complaint with Ansco,   I am very frustrated, I am an AT&T Cell service user for over 20 years and I have been a stock holder since the 1970's. I am not a u-verse user. 

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Morning,

We have an article here that will explain how you can contact our claim teams. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.