Protect yourself online
Scanner15's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 6:17 PM

work around for scanners that email out but don't support SSL

I'm looking for a work around that will help out a problem that is injected by AT&T, SSL authentication. Some copiers don't support SSL so then it falls back to the customer not able to use their scanner any longer to send documents. Please help with some ideas.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Scanner15@  wrote:

I'm looking for a work around that will help out a problem that is injected by AT&T, SSL authentication. Some copiers don't support SSL so then it falls back to the customer not able to use their scanner any longer to send documents. Please help with some ideas.

What make/model scanner?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Generally it's the older Kyocera km 3050 series, TA 420i

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.