Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 13, 2014
3:16:21 PM
View profile
getting emails blocked by AT&T

I have a client whose email has been blocked by AT&T for over a month now and all requests to get this relsolved go unanswered.  When doing a blacklist check none of the other big name spam blockers are blocking my clients emails!  I've ensured that thier mail server is in complete compliance.

Does anyone know how to get through to AT&T?  They are ridiculus and should be prosecuted by the authorities for their tactics!  I believe in taking steps to eliminate spam, however, you must have an avenue for legitimate users to contact someone that can assist them!

Any help would be appreciated!

I have a client whose email has been blocked by AT&T for over a month now and all requests to get this relsolved go unanswered.  When doing a blacklist check none of the other big name spam blockers are blocking my clients emails!  I've ensured that thier mail server is in complete compliance.

Does anyone know how to get through to AT&T?  They are ridiculus and should be prosecuted by the authorities for their tactics!  I believe in taking steps to eliminate spam, however, you must have an avenue for legitimate users to contact someone that can assist them!

Any help would be appreciated!

getting emails blocked by AT&T

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2014 10:00:06 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi MrComdata,

Please use att.net/blocks to submit an unblock request.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi MrComdata,

Please use att.net/blocks to submit an unblock request.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: getting emails blocked by AT&T

2 of 2 (67 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments