Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 30, 2012
9:33:42 AM
View profile
forgot email account and passwords
Edited by Phil-101 on Dec 30, 2012 at 9:58:57 AM

Hi I forgot my email account and pasword.  Here is my email: ****** I forgot password.  Also is is possible to forward email from this account to another email?  I was able to set this email up with out an uverse account.  So how is that possible?  I cannot log in without uverse info. or something. 

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Hi I forgot my email account and pasword.  Here is my email: ****** I forgot password.  Also is is possible to forward email from this account to another email?  I was able to set this email up with out an uverse account.  So how is that possible?  I cannot log in without uverse info. or something. 

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Accepted Solution

forgot email account and passwords

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 31, 2012 9:51:31 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

BONGBO,

Here is my email: ****** I forgot password

Here is a link for resetting forgotten passwords.

Reset Email password

Also is is possible to forward email from this account to another email?

Yes it is possible. You will be able to do this by opening your email account and looking under settings, then Accounts and Import, then follow along to import from other providers.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

BONGBO,

Here is my email: ****** I forgot password

Here is a link for resetting forgotten passwords.

Reset Email password

Also is is possible to forward email from this account to another email?

Yes it is possible. You will be able to do this by opening your email account and looking under settings, then Accounts and Import, then follow along to import from other providers.

James

Re: forgot email account and passwords

2 of 2 (852 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments