Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2013
9:43:09 AM
View profile
emails marked as read when not read

why do new email messages come in as read before I have read them - have not changed anything - starts randomly - 

why do new email messages come in as read before I have read them - have not changed anything - starts randomly - 

emails marked as read when not read

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 1:54:58 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, ryanmd!

Are you still seeing unread emails marked as read? If so, please send us a message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. We'll look into this, and you can expect a reply within two business days. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a reply.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, ryanmd!

Are you still seeing unread emails marked as read? If so, please send us a message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. We'll look into this, and you can expect a reply within two business days. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a reply.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: emails marked as read when not read

2 of 3 (235 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2014 4:50:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

Mariana:  Just saw your response on this post.  Is there a fix for this?  I am experiencing the same issue.

... BJ

Mariana:  Just saw your response on this post.  Is there a fix for this?  I am experiencing the same issue.

... BJ

Re: emails marked as read when not read

3 of 3 (123 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments