Ask a question

Highlighted
    Posted May 31, 2014
    8:34:34 PM
    View profile
    email sent via att.net on Internet Explorer is NOT showing up in my "sent" folder in MS Outlook

at work I can't use Microsoft Outlook to access my att.net email so I use att.net on internet explorer.  but today i went to look for a "sent" message in OUTLOOk only to discover that none of the email I sent using Internet Explorer is there.  Anybody know how to fix that?  I am pretty new to att.net but have had lots of other email accounts and this has never happened before. 

If there is no answer to that, can anyone tell me how to export my email messages that are in Explorer?

Thanks in advance

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Jun 3, 2014 2:07:26 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello @aurora55 

If you're using web mail interface, all your emails should be saved on the server, not the browser. You should be able to access them from any web browser on any computer. Can you try a different browser? Are you able to see them via web mail from your home computer?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    Accepted Solution

email sent via att.net on Internet Explorer is NOT showing up in my "sent" folder in MS Outlook

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Jun 3, 2014 2:07:26 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello @aurora55 

If you're using web mail interface, all your emails should be saved on the server, not the browser. You should be able to access them from any web browser on any computer. Can you try a different browser? Are you able to see them via web mail from your home computer?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email sent via att.net on Internet Explorer is NOT showing up in my "sent" folder in M

2 of 3 (730 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jun 3, 2014 4:40:26 PM
    (0)
    Scholar

Is your Outlook account set up for POP or IMAP access to your mail?

Re: email sent via att.net on Internet Explorer is NOT showing up in my "sent" folder in M

3 of 3 (724 Views)