Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 21, 2014
6:09:46 PM
View profile
email compose auto fill sender contains three foreign email addresses. How do I delete the three?

email compose auto fill sender contains three foreign email addresses. How do I delete the three?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 23, 2014 8:08:01 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Etenney 

What browser are you using? They're most likely saved in your browser's autofill settings and might need to be cleared, you might also want to clear your cache and cookies.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @Etenney 

What browser are you using? They're most likely saved in your browser's autofill settings and might need to be cleared, you might also want to clear your cache and cookies.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email compose auto fill sender contains three foreign email addresses. How do I delete the three

2 of 2 (130 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments