Protect yourself online
mandy8371's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, August 18th, 2016 10:29 PM

do not have ATT byt do have a bellsouth.net email and it wont let me in

I have had a att email (bellsouth.net) for almost 10 years....now all of a sudden...I cannot change or add a new password.......................there should be no reason for my id or password to be wrong but it says it is..............I have called several phone numbers but cannot talk to a person and I am hoping someone can give me advice on this matter. I just want to get into my email and be able to use my id and password.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @mandy8371,

You will need to contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877.285.0144 so they can verify your identity and then they can reset the password for you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to message me back.

-ATTDSLCare

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

I want to thank you for your help and for the new phone number. I contacted them this morning and got Danny who was not able to help me because I did not have a ATT account number. But he preservered with questions and sent me to another deprtment where I talked to Grace and she was able to help me reset the password and bypass the locked account. yeah.......................Iam back into my email and these ATT agents did the work for me...

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

That is wonderful to hear @mandy8371! I am glad that you were able to get it reset.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.