Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 21, 2013
5:22:05 PM
View profile
at&t.net mail can't load when I use Firefox

I started using Firefox because I was having trouble with IE 8. However when I try to check my email, I get this error message "Oooooops, at&t.net Mail can't load". Any suggestions?

I started using Firefox because I was having trouble with IE 8. However when I try to check my email, I get this error message "Oooooops, at&t.net Mail can't load". Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

at&t.net mail can't load when I use Firefox

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 3, 2013 9:36:59 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

jvw,

Are you also having trouble connecting to your email with other operating systems or just Firefox? If it's strictly Firefox the link below might be of some assistance.  I did a quick search using the term "Oooooops, at&t.net Mail can't load" in Firefox help and had numerous thing to check through. I have included that link below.

Mozzila Support

Here is a link to help you with your email settings.

Verify email client settings for AT&T email

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

jvw,

Are you also having trouble connecting to your email with other operating systems or just Firefox? If it's strictly Firefox the link below might be of some assistance.  I did a quick search using the term "Oooooops, at&t.net Mail can't load" in Firefox help and had numerous thing to check through. I have included that link below.

Mozzila Support

Here is a link to help you with your email settings.

Verify email client settings for AT&T email

James

Re: at&t.net mail can't load when I use Firefox

2 of 2 (841 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments