Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 31, 2013
5:35:56 PM
View profile
are there any solutions if i need more than the 10 provided email subaccounts?

I need more than the 10 supplied subaccounts.  Is there any way to get more?  I dont mind paying extra if needed.  I have a business dsl account in case it matters.  Thanks for any advice!

I need more than the 10 supplied subaccounts.  Is there any way to get more?  I dont mind paying extra if needed.  I have a business dsl account in case it matters.  Thanks for any advice!

Accepted Solution

are there any solutions if i need more than the 10 provided email subaccounts?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 3, 2013 11:28:01 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

midasmarketing,

Thank you for your question as I had to make numerous calls and inquiry's, the verdict, not so good. Unfortunately the same answer came up,  the limit for the account was 10 subaccounts.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

midasmarketing,

Thank you for your question as I had to make numerous calls and inquiry's, the verdict, not so good. Unfortunately the same answer came up,  the limit for the account was 10 subaccounts.

James

Re: are there any solutions if i need more than the 10 provided email subaccounts?

2 of 3 (175 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2013 4:14:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

oh well, but thanks for looking into it.  Smiley Happy

oh well, but thanks for looking into it.  Smiley Happy

Re: are there any solutions if i need more than the 10 provided email subaccounts?

3 of 3 (161 Views)