Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 23, 2014
6:37:49 PM
View profile
Why does AT&T keep changing the email login fields?

When a user logs in to their email from a desktop pc, it is convenient to use the tab key to jump from the id field to the password field.  Sorry I am not using a tablet!  The programmers seem to like to put little ? fields in the way.  Hitting tab stops on each of these do nothing fields.  How about just having nothing between the id and the password field?  I am not looking for an answer to my question, somebody just pass it along to someone who can change the interface.

When a user logs in to their email from a desktop pc, it is convenient to use the tab key to jump from the id field to the password field.  Sorry I am not using a tablet!  The programmers seem to like to put little ? fields in the way.  Hitting tab stops on each of these do nothing fields.  How about just having nothing between the id and the password field?  I am not looking for an answer to my question, somebody just pass it along to someone who can change the interface.

Why does AT&T keep changing the email login fields?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2014 8:21:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Podge!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the "Sign In Tips" question marks are inconvenient. I can definitely pass along your comments, so if you have anything to add, please let me know via private message.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Podge!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that the "Sign In Tips" question marks are inconvenient. I can definitely pass along your comments, so if you have anything to add, please let me know via private message.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why does AT&T keep changing the email login fields?

2 of 2 (118 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments