Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 4, 2014
12:34:37 PM
View profile
Where is the gear and print icons?
Edited by mtv617 on Jun 4, 2014 at 12:46:19 PM

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

I have recently been updated to the new email.  I'm not fond of it.  Any help with the new email system tells me I can make some changes to my settings by clicking on the gear icon.  I don't have one.  I also don't have a print icon.  Please someone direct me to a Help section for the newest email changes!   I'm using IE9.

Where is the gear and print icons?

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 2:14:33 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello mtv617, thank you for posting!

Do you have another browser you can try? It sounds like you might have a missing or outdated plugin, check for updates for Flash and Java.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello mtv617, thank you for posting!

Do you have another browser you can try? It sounds like you might have a missing or outdated plugin, check for updates for Flash and Java.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Where is the gear and print icons?

2 of 5 (261 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2014 8:03:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

mtv617 wrote:

Gear icon ---- upper right corner

Print --- under More -- look for 3 dots

mtv617 wrote:

Gear icon ---- upper right corner

Print --- under More -- look for 3 dots

3 of 5 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 11:11:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

I updated Flash and reinstalled the most recent version of Java.  Still didn't work.  Tried it on IE9, Chrome, and Firefox.

I updated Flash and reinstalled the most recent version of Java.  Still didn't work.  Tried it on IE9, Chrome, and Firefox.

4 of 5 (213 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2014 12:12:53 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I'm attaching a screenshot of those buttons (Marked with red marker), are you not seeing them in your web mail?

Rethink Possible

I'm attaching a screenshot of those buttons (Marked with red marker), are you not seeing them in your web mail?

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (205 Views)