Need to update email settings?
bros95's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 9th, 2013 7:22 PM

What is my AT&T Access ID?

Is my AT&T access ID my email address or is it my forum sign in name?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

An Access ID is an id that you would create by going through a registration on the main att.com site. This type of id would allow you to have multiple accounts (U-Verse, wireless, etc..) connected to one user id. If you do not have multiple accounts, it wouldn't be necessary to create an Access ID. The at&t email address that you would have created during the set up of your U-Verse internet, which is also known as your member id, can also be used as a log in to view your account on att.com.

Official Solution

Guru

• 

349 Messages

10 years ago

Your AT&T Access ID should be the email address tied to your AT&T account. (The one you created when you signed up for your HSI account.)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My att.net email was created years before when I had ATT as my internet.  I do not remember it nor the answers to the security questions.  What do I do?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i do not the number

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I AM ON AUTO PAY.  NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

need to change card number for payment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

i need billing change

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I did not have a computer when this was installed. I did not have and do not have a valid email account registered with at&t. trying to register to pay past due account but cant gain access.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I am trying to pay my bull online.  I do not have any other accounts except my wireless account for my cellphone.  This is the first time I am using this service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.