Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 23, 2014
10:50:51 PM
View profile
The ATT Uverse Homepage orange email icon will not clear when I delete emails
Edited by Morfy on Jun 23, 2014 at 10:51:58 PM

Ever since I switched from AT&T to AT&T Uverse, I have experienced numerous problems. Does anyone at AT&T know anything??? I have warned numerous people not to use AT&T due to the horrible experiences I have had with this company.

My current issue is that the "orange email icon" in the upper right corner of the AT&T Homepage will not clear when I delete emails in my AT&T email client.  I contacted AT&T Live Chat this evening when the problem began. The tech person (Ronnie) took remote control of my computer for 2 hours. Ronnie then informed me that he could not solve my problem. He told me to call Connect Tech, which I pay for.

I called Connect Tech and was on the phone with "Christian" for another 1 hour. He was unable to solve the issue and clear the "orange icon."  Everytime I get an email the number in the Orange Circle grows. I delete or mark as read emails, but the number in the Orange Circle never clears. It will soon look like I have 100s of emails to read when I don't have any.

"Christian" and the team of engineers he contacted could not solve my problem. Finally, "Christian" said the issue was not an AT&T issue but a Yahoo issue. He was escalating my problem to the Yahoo team and they would be calling me. When, he could not say.

I pay for the AT&T Uverse/Yahoo email client and the homepage. It would seem that AT&T could fix their own products that people give them money for. Taking money from people and providing a dodgy product that your company doesn't understand how to fix is a "scam." 

I am very, very frustrated with AT&T, AT&T U-verse, and Yahoo.  Horrible products with very poor customer support. The technicians I spoke with this evening were professional and friendly, but seemed befuddled by the very products they should be expert in.

Anyone know how to clear the Orange Icon on the U-verse homepage? Clearing the cache doesn't work. None of the fixes tried by AT&T support worked.

Being an AT&T customer is very stressful.

Ever since I switched from AT&T to AT&T Uverse, I have experienced numerous problems. Does anyone at AT&T know anything??? I have warned numerous people not to use AT&T due to the horrible experiences I have had with this company.

My current issue is that the "orange email icon" in the upper right corner of the AT&T Homepage will not clear when I delete emails in my AT&T email client.  I contacted AT&T Live Chat this evening when the problem began. The tech person (Ronnie) took remote control of my computer for 2 hours. Ronnie then informed me that he could not solve my problem. He told me to call Connect Tech, which I pay for.

I called Connect Tech and was on the phone with "Christian" for another 1 hour. He was unable to solve the issue and clear the "orange icon."  Everytime I get an email the number in the Orange Circle grows. I delete or mark as read emails, but the number in the Orange Circle never clears. It will soon look like I have 100s of emails to read when I don't have any.

"Christian" and the team of engineers he contacted could not solve my problem. Finally, "Christian" said the issue was not an AT&T issue but a Yahoo issue. He was escalating my problem to the Yahoo team and they would be calling me. When, he could not say.

I pay for the AT&T Uverse/Yahoo email client and the homepage. It would seem that AT&T could fix their own products that people give them money for. Taking money from people and providing a dodgy product that your company doesn't understand how to fix is a "scam." 

I am very, very frustrated with AT&T, AT&T U-verse, and Yahoo.  Horrible products with very poor customer support. The technicians I spoke with this evening were professional and friendly, but seemed befuddled by the very products they should be expert in.

Anyone know how to clear the Orange Icon on the U-verse homepage? Clearing the cache doesn't work. None of the fixes tried by AT&T support worked.

Being an AT&T customer is very stressful.

The ATT Uverse Homepage orange email icon will not clear when I delete emails

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2014 8:31:43 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Morfy!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your e-mail notifications aren't clearing out. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Morfy!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your e-mail notifications aren't clearing out. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: The ATT Uverse Homepage orange email icon will not clear when I delete emails

2 of 2 (119 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments