Protect yourself online
spellboundx2's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 11th, 2014 1:00 AM

Setting up att.net email with Eudora...??

I have searched everywhere I can think of and so far have not been able to find out if I can set up Eudora as my mail client using my att.net email address.

On several pages I've seen, there is a statement saying you can't use an email client unless you signed up for att.net email prior to 2011....or something like that. Does that mean that I can't use Eudora since I just signed up for ATT Uverse yesterday? I have used Eudora for 20 years because I LOVE IT....and will be terribly disappointed if I can't continue to use it. I am not a fan of web mail...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

Sharyn~

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, spellboundx2!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to help you set up your email, so click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Mariana,

Thanks for your response! One of my bad habits that occassionally turns out to be a good one is persistence. I kept trying different things until I finally got it to work, and now it is working just fine.

Thanks for your offer to walk me through the setup. I do have another question, however, and I'm not sure this is the right place to inquire about it, but perhaps you can direct me if it isn't.

When we got AT&T Uverse a week or so ago, one of our phones stopped working. It is an extension that is not plugged in to a phone jack...just an electrical outlet. Could this have anything to do with the change of service? It happened the same day we switched service.

Thanks again for your help!Smiley Happy

Sharyn~

@ATTMarianaCM wrote:

Hello, spellboundx2!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to help you set up your email, so click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.