Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2013
3:36:22 PM
View profile
Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

I am attempting to set up an email account for another provider in Outlook 2010. I have changed all the appropriate settings for outbound email, but I get an "Error 553-From address not verified." This account receives emails without a problem, but I am unable to send. Ideas anyone?

Thanks!

I am attempting to set up an email account for another provider in Outlook 2010. I have changed all the appropriate settings for outbound email, but I get an "Error 553-From address not verified." This account receives emails without a problem, but I am unable to send. Ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 8, 2013 8:15:25 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 2:00:08 PM

jrpadar wrote:

Thanks!

jrpadar,

Welcome to the forum, I found two links that discuss this issue. The first is from Yahoo and the second by Outlook. I hope they will resolve your issue.

Error 553 Message Yahoo

Error 553 Message Outlook

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

jrpadar wrote:

Thanks!

jrpadar,

Welcome to the forum, I found two links that discuss this issue. The first is from Yahoo and the second by Outlook. I hope they will resolve your issue.

Error 553 Message Yahoo

Error 553 Message Outlook

James

Re: Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,501 Views)
Solution