For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Jah13140's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 1:17 AM

Resetting sbcglobal passeord

I am no longer an att customer but still use the sbcglobal.net name for my email. I need to change the password because my account has been used to send out unauthorized emails . What can I do?

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Jah13140

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help.  If you can still access the account then you can log in and change the password, if you are unable to access the email address then send us a message by clicking here. Provide your

Name

Account number

email address in question

Phone number

Best Times to reach you

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTDSLCare

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Janice ***

email adress is ***

Phone no.     ***

anytime between 9:00 am and 9:00pm PST

Not sure about acct number because I no longer have an ATT acct.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

I realize the contact message in dsl cares post is not completely clear, but what is needed is to send them a PRIVATE message... not one posted in this thread that anyone can see.

If you notice the word here is colored blue, and clicking on it sends you to your outgoing messages feature, with the name for the recipient already filled in for you.

Good luck.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

@Tigereyze209 Thanks for pointing that out. That script was already there when I took this over so I didn't put any thought in to it. But I will certainly change it to make it more clear!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.