Protect yourself online
businessowner's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 7th, 2014 3:27 PM

Report of DDoS attacks

Our business website has been getting frequently attacked by a DDoS script originating from an IP address linked to a UVerse customer. We have logs of several of these attacks that we could provide upon request, but I would like for someone at AT&T to contact me to help track this down further and file a criminal complaint against the offender.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

9 years ago

@businessowner@  wrote:

Our business website has been getting frequently attacked by a DDoS script originating from an IP address linked to a UVerse customer. We have logs of several of these attacks that we could provide upon request, but I would like for someone at AT&T to contact me to help track this down further and file a criminal complaint against the offender.

If all you want is to lodge complaint and have AT&T make it stop, you might try reaching them at the contact info from this webpage: http://att.com.ipaddress.com/

Or you can send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you in two to three business days to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. envelope.png

If you want to press criminal charges then you need to got to the police. They'll contact AT&T for the required information about the source of the attacks. AT&T can/will not reveal another customer's info to you.

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.