Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2013
8:05:33 PM
Previous and Next Arrows

I use ATT.Yahoo for my web based email. At one time when I opened my email I had an up arrow and a down arrow at top of the page, This would let me read directly the next or previous email.  These arrows are no longer there.  How can I get them back?

I use ATT.Yahoo for my web based email. At one time when I opened my email I had an up arrow and a down arrow at top of the page, This would let me read directly the next or previous email.  These arrows are no longer there.  How can I get them back?

Accepted Solution

Previous and Next Arrows

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 25, 2013 12:59:45 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @georgelawshe 

I believe they just got moved to sides instead of being on top:

I hope this helps you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @georgelawshe 

I believe they just got moved to sides instead of being on top:

I hope this helps you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Previous and Next Arrows

2 of 3 (362 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 3:36:49 PM
(0)
Teacher
Works Great, Thanks
Works Great, Thanks

Re: Previous and Next Arrows