For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Oakhills-agh's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 3:53 AM

Pacbell.net email access

Why do you send an email to the addresss I cannot log into?  If I knew the password to that account I wouldn't be resetting it!  How about some alternatives - like sending the temorary passowrd to another email that works.

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

Okay, what we need to do is send a private message to the care team, with your phone number, so they can call you back and reset the account for you.

Pick one of their care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you; I'll give it a try...

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @Oakhills-agh,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I forgot what my user name and password to get into my old pacbell.net account. Here is my name: Kathaleen W ,  or you can send the information to my new email account   On the pacbell account I think the email was [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.