Khasal's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 2:31 AM

Closed

Old email missing

Hi

I cant see any of my old emails since today, only few show up, oldest been from Nov last month whereas i have had emails from 2005. They dissapeared today. Any help available? Thanks

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I am having the same problems. All of my inbox emails have disappeared since yesterday. Please help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I have the same problem.  All of my email prior to June 16, 2016 disappeared. I am using a laptop and my iPhone.  I did not delete the email.  I have reported this several times and every time they refer it yahoo, I get a support email that does not have any content.  The last support email I received was today and the message was blank.

This incident report was created on June 16, 2016:

Thank you for contacting Yahoo

An incidentxxxxxxxx has been created for you.

Our Customer Care agents will email you shortly at [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

I just want my email restored. Please help me.  Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I also have lost email that are vital to a volunteer service I help with.

How do I restore my email??

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I have just lost all of my email from "sent" folder for the second time in one week. The really weird thing is that it happened at the same time. 8:30am Sunday 7/10 and then again at 8:30am Sunday 7/17. Very frustrating and I know that after spending 2 hours with AT&T customer service last Monday that there will be no resolution to this problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have the same issue. As of July 15, 2016, my emails disappeared and only 2013 were showing. I typed 2016 in the search box and many reappeared. Frustrating situation and apparently AT&T thinks we are all delusional.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I finally figured my problem out. Go to settings the mail, contacts etc. click on the mail address you are having problems with. Then click on that address. Click on advanced. Then scroll down to "deleted messages" and choose never.
Hope this helps.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I found mine by doing a search in the archive. The only way to get them back is to individually move them back to my inbox.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.